If you are passionate about logistics, planning and controlling as well as willing to work in dynamic and multicultural team in which respect, cooperation, empathy and one team approach are key values, then don’t miss this golden opportunity and join us. You will play a key role in continuous supply of finished goods to the biggest OEM’s in the automotive market.
- Validate customer orders and prepare short and long term customer schedules
- Finished goods planning between SILS/Warehouses and production facilities to ensure availability of proper safety stock, avoidance of obsoletes/excess as well as securing continuous and flawless production of all customers (OEM’s)
- Daily preparation of coverage reports and submission of PUS to allied plants as well as close monitor of allied plants performance in terms of supplying finished goods
- Create contingency plan periodically based on extraordinary conditions; agree with Service Center & supplier/allied plant on this plan and adjust PUS accordingly
- Act as a single point of contact to Aptiv Service Center Organization and to production locations/ allied plants
- Maintain SAP master data in order to smoothly integrate customer idocs; daily GR (Goods Receipt) /GI (Goods Issue) idocs follow-up and bookings
- Make regular reconciliation of SAP inventory with physical inventory and take necessary actions to correct all gaps in SAP
- Keep inventory within a defined cost model, monitor inventory with daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Provide month end forecast for SILS&Warehouse location for managed project(s) and update prediction every week considering all impacts during month
- Master/Bachelor`s degree, preferred in Production or Engineering
- Fluent English, verbally and in writing
- Knowing additional language e.g. German, French, Spanish would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel) and SAP
- Ability to work and cooperate with multicultural teams
- Great analytical skills and goal-oriented proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, flexible and quick to learn
- Ability to work under stress and work against the clock
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.