We are part of ArcelorMittal Group – a global leader in the steel and mining industry. In Business Center of Excellence we concentrate on the development of modern technologies at the highest, world-class level. We provide services in the areas of accounting, IT, purchasing support, HR and payroll in nine languages: Polish, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Czech, Dutch and Russian to our clients – over 300 companies from Europe. Together, we create a group of over 600 specialists full of passion and creative ideas. We are constantly developing and looking for unique perspectives to create a world that connects millions.
Inside an international and mixed business and IT experts team which are in charge of maintenance and improvements of SAP ACE solutions and in charge of new deployments in ArcelorMittal, you will be in charge of reinforcing the team in the area of Record To Report (FI CO modules).
You will be able to propose solutions taking into account a pre-defined framework (Group rules, SAP Solutions, ACE template) and providing answers to the expectations and the objectives of the Business.
You will be mentored by a seniors consultant and trained to our solution
- Take in charge the fixing of the tickets respecting ACE rule, SLA, SOX rules
- Insure a strong documentation of the resolutions
- Analyze the business requirements (finance&controlling)
- Propose SAP solutions answering to the business requests
- Search solutions which follow the ACE template rules
- Write and maintain the functional and technical documentation.
- Provide specifications to Development Factory and follow the quality of the developments
- Perform testing It and help business during UAT
- Cooperation with other Project Teams (Procure To Pay , Maintenance&Operations, ...)
- Taking care of high-quality/efficiency/reliability of the proposed solutions
- Master or Engineering Degree (subject: Finance or IT)
- Fluent English (working language)
- The openness and willingness to learn new environments
- Ability to work in international team
- Customer/service oriented
- Communication skills, flexibility, commitment
- Resistance to stress
- Controlling/Accounting interest
Nice to have:
- Accounting/Controlling/Finance knowledge
- SAP or ERP knowledge CO domains (costing)
- Rigorous, organized
- Abilities to present his realizations and animate meetings
- Other languages such as: French, German, Italian or Spanish are welcome
What we offer:
- Professional and development trainings
- Possibility of co-financing your development
- Participation in interesting CSR actions
- An additional day off - Steelworker's Day