We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
What does the Content Team do at Bold PL?
Our main job is to provide expert knowledge in the field of HR to millions of readers around the world. We run and manage some of the biggest and most frequently visited online career sites.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good resume, CV, or cover letter in line with the requirements for a given job, we also write about successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- In our daily work, we use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console, R, Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Acquire users for a fast-growing SaaS in the resume-building niche via organic search marketing (SEO), content marketing, and digital PR.
- Create, edit, and improve pages and content to maximize traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Fine-tune your management skills by running a ~3 FTE team of content writers for several sites, regions, and languages.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a large international corporation.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team's website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage team performance of ~3 FTE through daily standups, sprint planning sessions, regular 1-on-1s, and quarterly reviews.
- Grow your own skills and help your team grow their skill set by learning, fine-tuning, and iterating on content created for multiple sites, brands, and locales.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to prioritize short and long-term projects to grow traffic and sales across a portfolio of sites.
- Deliver news-worthy content and ideas for purposes of digital PR and brand building.
- Execute a tried and tested SEO content strategy to grow traffic and sales.
- Providing feedback to writers in the form of suggestions, edits, and assuring current best practices are adhered to.
- Execute content roadmap for our sites to guarantee timely delivery of content.
- Learn new skills, techniques, and best practices to then share with the team.
We are looking for someone with:
- Mastery of English and at least one more language (Spanish, Portuguese).
- Process/project management experience (Experience with Scrum methodology, Jira, etc.).
- People management experience.
Nice to haves:
- SEO, content, or marketing experience
- Knowledge of another language (French, German, or Italian).
What we can offer you:
Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop we provide all employees with by default).
Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with a psychologist and/or coach).
Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
PS. CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.