Senior IT Project Manager
Callstack supports and inspires other developers and companies to launch their products for everyone, at the same time, on every platform. We are strong open source contributors, top global contributor to React Native, cross-platform development experts and a team of developers passionate about new technologies. We don’t follow best practices, we set them by being at the forefront of everything React Native. We collaborate daily with the Facebook team on setting the direction for the future growth of the framework and support industry leaders all around the world to ship better mobile products to their users.
We pride ourselves on providing sustainable, top-end solutions to our clients from all around the world. We are recognized in React Native Community as contributors to Open Source projects, organizers of React Native EU as well as speakers at several international conferences. We also organize regular community meetups in our HQ in Wrocław, Poland.
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team and ensure that all of our projects are delivered on time with desired results. You will be the main point of contact for project stakeholders, responsible for building an exceptional relationship with our clients and their top satisfaction from working with Callstack. You will also coordinate various internal projects and cooperate with team members from other departments. Please be aware that this salary range depends on the seniority level.
- Identify and define project requirements and its scope.
- Take charge of project planning with a major focus on time and financial estimations.
- Design and coordinate development, delivery and day-to-day cooperation process within the project teams.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within the planned scope and budget.
- Keep the quality of work and stakeholders’ satisfaction at the top level.
- Have an eye on the progress of the project and support our developers in solving any problems they encounter.
- Collaborate with various teams on a daily basis and report directly to Project Management Lead
- Provide regular feedback about the performance of our team members in the projects they were assigned to.
- Provide the team with appropriate tooling to facilitate work.
- Manage project risks, including monitoring and reporting ongoing risks as well as mitigating them.
- Timely report problems and propose solutions to stakeholders.
- Regularly update our clients about the progress and results of work.
- Previous professional experience in managing software development projects (+4 years).
- Excellent project management skills and ability to help drive successful plans and solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile management roles, artifacts, and events.
- Knowledge of tools such as Jira or VSTS, Github, CRM systems.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and talent to motivate others.
- Strong command of business English language, both written and verbal.
- Understanding of budgeting and invoicing process principles.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Ability to understand and negotiate contracts and other legal documents.
Nice to have:
- Professional Scrum Master and/or Professional Scrum Product Owner certificates.
- AgilePM Foundation/Practitioner certificate.
- Understanding of business analysis principles.
- Experience in negotiating contracts with customers.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare for you and your family - we do care about your health and wellbeing.
- Co-financed Multisport Card or monthly allowance for other gym and sports activities - you choose!
- Free lunches delivered to our office every day! Or a monthly lunch allowance if you prefer eating outside.
- Fresh fruits, snack & sodas in our kitchen.
- Fully-covered life insurance.
- 24 paid days off and paid sick leave for B2B contractors.
- Accounting costs refund for B2B contractors.
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility.
- Individual self-development budget.
- Recurring team events - workation, weekend ski rides, cooking workshops, board games nights and parties.
- Cool office in the city centre.
Netto miesięcznie - B2B