Performance Marketing Manager
edrone is a SaaS-based tech company powered with ML and AI. Our value proposition is to increase sales and ROI based on retention technology. We're honored with the first prize in Best in Cloud competition by Computerworld Magazine as the Best CRM 2017, 2018 and 2019, rewarded by Jury of Top 100 IT CIO from CEE. We work with eCommerce businesses of all sizes and from any segment. In our customers portfolio you will find companies like: Xiaomi, Timberland, Converse, Husqvarna, Ryłko, Tous, Sneaker Peeker, Sneaker Studio and over a thousand others.
Who we are?
edrone is the ultimate SaaS eCommerce toolbox, with Marketing Automation, Customer Intelligence, and a dedicated eCRM. We help eCommerce operations grow through the smart use of the best available technologies & techniques, as proven by the experience of thousands of our clients all over the world.
The company was started in 2016 and quickly expanded from our home market in Poland to 25 countries on 5 continents. In 2020, we got financial backing from our VC investment partners at Portfolion, which gives us the opportunity to grow even faster.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team. We act fast and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Who are we looking for?
The person in this position will be responsible for driving valuable traffic to our company website, landing pages and social media. She/he will manage all paid campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and more) and analyze, optimize, test and improve all advertising projects. This is why we’re searching for someone who is able (and not afraid) to work independently, and is ready to plan, execute and analyze his own tasks in order to constantly improve the results.
- Proven experience in running Google Ads and Social Media Ads campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) for B2B/SaaS companies and on international markets
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to use it in order to optimize campaign performance
- Deep knowledge of campaign optimization, A/B testing and experiments
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Ability to create and optimize landing page for lead generation purposes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills in order to be able to work independently
- Good writing skills and ability to plan and write a high-performing ad copy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure the performance of the campaigns, draw conclusions and create reports
- Advanced level of English
- Knowledge of SEO tools and techniques
- Knowledge of SaaS marketplaces (G2, Capterra)
- Experience in working on Hubspot
- SaaS or eCommerce experience
- You will plan, create and run different types of paid campaigns on Google Ads and Social Media
- You will plan and supervise ad copy, graphics and landing pages creation
- You will track results, analyze and optimize PPC campaigns in order to achieve best possible results
- You will run tests and experiments
- You will create reports and dashboards to present the KPI and PPC performance
- You will take responsibility for ROI and the ad performance budget
- You will identify industry trends and insights in order to improve and grow the company KPI
What we offer:
- Employment contract or b2b contract;
- Individual career paths;
- Trainings for employees;
- Work in a friendly, dynamic team of passionate professionals from multiple nationalities;
- Work in a modern, well-equipped office or remote job;
- Benefits for employees - MultiSport Plus and Private Medical Care, English & Polish course, Yoga, Volleyball, Webinars, Trainings, Team building events.
Netto miesięcznie - Dowolna