KION Business Services Polska is a center of excellence delivering dedicated, high-quality services (finance, procurement, IT) to KION Group, one of the world’s leading providers of forklift trucks, warehouse equipment and cutting edge supply chain solutions.
If you want to be a part of keeping the world moving Kion Business Services is the right place! For our growing financial department we are currently looking for an Accountant, who will support AR activities for our clients in Germany.
How will we help you do it?
- Full support from the team from the start - onboarding, trainings and a supportive buddy dedicated just for you
- Outstanding and supportive atmosphere of collaboration in the team and in KION 😉
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work
- Plenty of benefits including a possibility to use our e-bikes; funding language courses
What will you need to do as Accounts Receivable Accountant in KION?
- First of all – you will support our accounting processes in AR area
- You will issue invoices, collection documentation and credit notes
- You'll work with our clients, both internal and external, via phone and email in order to collect overdue payments
- You will monitor any overdue payments and perform dunning
- You will manage disputes – raised in case of any discrepancies with invoices, prices, payment transactions
- You will follow up on disputes with other departments
- You will also prepare reports and analysis
- People person, who truly enjoys communicating with others, establishing good relations with them and is open to work in an international environment 😉
- German language fan
- A problem solver with an analytical mind
What will you need to succeed in the role?
- Fluent German - minimum B2
- Corporate experience
- Interest in accounting
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience in AR
- English – B1/B2
- Screening call with our recruiter Patrycja
- Teams meeting with Patrycja and supervisor Ania (Accounts Receivable Team Leader)