Cloud Security Engineer
At NATEK Poland we are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer who would like to join a challenging project in the banking industry.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will be part of the global Enterprise Security Services team, primarily focusing on Identity and Access Management, Identity protection, Zero-trust and process automation. The team’s goal is to address the many challenges that arise from a hybrid cloud environment. This requires a broad level of systems integration knowledge, an analytical and security focused mindset. This is very much a technical hands-on role where prior development/scripting experience is mandatory.
You will contribute on strategic global projects where deep technical knowledge and core infrastructure and development skills are required. You will be responsible for technical design, testing, implementation and documentation of Cloud Security Services focused around the Microsoft Identity Platform. You will work closely with key stakeholders to help build out a well-defined operational model.
You will be a member of a small team that forms part of the broader Enterprise Security Services organization. The team has a geographic spread, with main hub sites in Zurich, Poland, Raleigh (US) and Singapore. The team has a strong background in on premise Directory Services, Authentication and Automation using a mix of custom-built tools as well as Microsoft Identity Manager. In the last few years, the focus has been shifting towards cloud security (specifically Azure AD) and automation, with the immediate teams focus on the core feature set of Azure AD and hybrid identity-related inter-dependencies
- Design, deliver, maintain and deploy security baselines and automation solutions for Azure hybrid cloud identity platform.
- Stay current on current and future cloud security technology trends, influencing and contributing to the overall IAM cloud security architectural roadmap.
- Design and deliver Azure B2B solutions including SaaS integration, partner federation (SAML, OIDC), related tenant security and entitlement manegement controls.
- To represent IAM in supporting M365 and general application cloud adoption in Azure.
- Design, deliver, and maintain identity provisioning systems and automation processes – AADConnect/Microsoft Identity Manager along with some custom scripting/.NET development.
- Deliver operational monitoring and management processes to maintain a healthy security baseline.
- 4 years of technical expertise/background within Security / Identity and Access Management. Including experience in Cloud security environment.
- Hands-on experience in automation (development, scripting, terraform, Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD Connect).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Security, specifically in the area of Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Modern authentication / SSO and authorization.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus
- Strong English language skills.
- Azure security qualifications considered a plus
- Development background
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory or LDAP Services a strong plus.
What we offer
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program