Head of Pricing
Hello, we are Packhelp and, yes, we are one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe. As a group of almost 250 curious minds from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. #jointhepack
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid remote&office)
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
Currently, we're on the hunt for the Head of Pricing who would take full ownership on Packhelp's pricing policy across all products and services offered.
What you can expect from this role:
- Defining the vision and strategy in regards to Packhelp's pricing policy across all products and services offered, leveraging pricing as one of the main growth drivers
- Defining and managing ongoing pricing experiments across different business units and geographical markets and eventually achieving optimal unit economics
- Creating and managing discounts and promotions policy
- Collecting and managing market and competition research, enabling the company to keep the pricing attractive
- Close collaboration with multiple teams on building and growing new revenue streams and expanding on current ones
- Defining and testing different monetization strategies
What we expect from you:
- World-class knowledge and understanding of pricing policies, strategies and promotional possibilities, discount policies
- Superb operational and project management skills and flexibility to quickly and effectively navigate and change pricing strategies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborate with different teams and stakeholders, execute and push for results among all parties involved
- High-level of creativity, allowing to conduct pricing experiments on multiple levels (business units, geographies, products, monetization strategies etc.)
- Data-driven approach towards decision-making process and pricing management
- A high level of confidence, integrity, and can-do attitude paired with an innovative, out-of-the-box approach
- A holistic approach towards managed projects, taking full responsibility for launching new services at all stages of the project
- Proven track record of creating and managing pricing teams & projects in fast-growing organizations and/or consulting businesses
- Hands-on experience in conducting simultaneous pricing experiments, creating pricing and discount policies and creating new monetization strategies
- Experience in optimizing unit economics through finding the right balance between acquisition costs and customer lifetime value
- Deep understanding of leveraging pricing as one of the key growth drivers of the company
What we offer:
Joining Packhelp means the exceptional opportunity to play an essential role in the transformation of the packaging industry. As the position carries a high level of responsibility, our offer will satisfy even the most demanding candidates.
A diverse environment and inclusive culture is our daily sweetener, and it motivates us to achieve goals beyond anyone's expectations.
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- Relocation package - together with the support in the settling process in Warsaw
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals and Employee Stock Options
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
Netto miesięcznie - B2B
Brutto miesięcznie - UoP