VP of Sales
Hello, we are Packhelp and, yes, we are one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe. As a group of almost 250 curious minds from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. #jointhepack
Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 250 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
Currently, we're on the hunt for the VP of Sales who would take-over management, optimization and further scaling of our sales and customer-facing structures.
What you can expect from this role
- Developing and executing sales strategy across different regions, business units and market segments, including further penetration in SMB and parallel scaling up-market
- Playing crucial role in the company growth and managing every aspect of our sales approach
- Direct oversight and management of all customer-facing teams, including: Customer Support, Sales Development, Account Executives, Business Development and Account Management
- Developing strategy on maximizing efficiency in revenue growth, including structural and process changes and creating new revenue streams
- Close collaboration with CRO and VP of RevOps and other C-Level executives and Board Members (including investors), providing insights on processes, structure and/or offer improvements along with defining strategic shifts and directions on boosting sales results
- Creating sales forecasts, budgets and financial plans in cooperation with CFO & CRO
- Defining KPIs within the sales team, overseeing delivery and translating financial plan into team goals and execution strategies
- Implementing new hiring processes, compensation plans, coaching frameworks and performance assessments in order to boost sales teams skillsets and abilities
What we expect from you
- Exceptional operational and management skills enabling to quickly build and scale sales teams, but also provide a meaningful impact on the company's revenue generation efforts
- Very strong analytical and problem solving-skills; drive towards data-driven decision making
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the capabilities to negotiate, persuade and make effective presentations to varying audiences both internally and externally
- World-class change management skills, allowing to quickly implement process, offer or structural changes
- Empowerment to question status quo, defining, implementing and promoting new processes and approach towards revenue generation
- A high level of confidence, integrity, and can-do attitude paired with an innovative, out-of-the-box approach
- Data-driven approach towards funnel optimization and openness for experimenting on each level
- Minimum 5+ years in managing sales structures
- Proven track record of managing 40+ people sales teams, ideally proven track-record of scaling sales structures up to 100+ people
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques, coaching strategies and mentorship abilities
- Vast experience in building and scaling sales-oriented organizations, deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels
What we offer
Joining Packhelp means the exceptional opportunity to play an essential role in the transformation of the packaging industry. As the position carries a high level of responsibility, our offer will satisfy even the most demanding candidates.
A diverse environment and inclusive culture is our daily sweetener, and it motivates us to achieve goals beyond anyone's expectations.
We, of course, provide the basics, such as a relocation package, together with the support in the settling process in Warsaw, private healthcare, life insurance, and mental health support. All that is topped with satisfactory compensation and Employee Stock Options. Come and see for yourself!