VP of Revenue Operations
Hello, we are Packhelp and, yes, we are one of the fastest growing tech startups in Europe. As a group of almost 250 curious minds from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. #jointhepack
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid remote&office)
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Million € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and thus we’re looking for talented individuals with different perspectives and life experiences to join the Pack.
Currently, we're on the hunt for the VP of Revenue Operations who would provide expertise and oversee all actions undertaken towards maximizing efficiency in revenue growth.
What you can expect from this role:
- Developing strategy on maximizing efficiency in top-line growth
- Direct oversight and management of teams such as: SalesOps, Pricing, Customer Experience or Sales Enablement
- Working closely with CRO and VP of Sales, providing insights on processes, structure and/or offer improvements along with defining strategic shifts and directions on boosting sales efficiency metrics along with customer satisfaction
- Working closely with Data Science team and taking full ownership on sales oriented data quality, resulting in generating actionable insights for sales teams and their managers
- Creating processes on improving selling capabilities of the organization by improving team competences, creating knowledge-sharing mechanisms, implementing coaching sessions and closely monitoring team's performance
- Close collaboration with VP of Category Management and Pricing Team on defining and optimizing pricing and margin models
- Creating world-class forecasting processes, making revenue generation more predictable and data-based
- Active influence on RevOps team structure and scope of work
What we expect from you:
- Exceptional operational and management skills enabling to quickly build and scale RevOps team, but also provide meaningful impact on the company's revenue generation efforts
- Very strong analytical and problem solving-skills; drive towards data-driven decision making
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the capabilities to negotiate, persuade and make effective presentations to varying audiences both internally and externally
- World-class change management skills, allowing to quickly implement process, offer and structure changes
- Empowerment to question status quo, defining, implementing and promoting new processes and approach towards revenue generation
- A high level of confidence, integrity, and can-do attitude paired with an innovative, out-of-the-box approach
- Data-driven approach towards funnel optimization and openness for experimenting on each level
- Significant leadership experience in Revenue or Sales Operations roles, optimizing revenue generation processes of the company
- Vast experience in building and scaling sales-oriented organizations, deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels
- Proven track-record of managing Revenue Operations or Sales Operations teams, with documented successful sales efficiency improvement
What we offer:
Joining Packhelp means the exceptional opportunity to play an essential role in the transformation of the packaging industry. As the position carries a high level of responsibility, our offer will satisfy even the most demanding candidates.
A diverse environment and inclusive culture is our daily sweetener, and it motivates us to achieve goals beyond anyone's expectations.
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- Relocation package - together with the support in the settling process in Warsaw
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals and Employee Stock Options
- Career development - self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
Netto miesięcznie - B2B
Brutto miesięcznie - UoP