The HR Data Governance Partner supports the enterprise approach, strategy and delivery of talent management programs, organizational design methodology, organizational culture and employee engagement strategies and programs. You will partner to understand the needs and trends across the organization and support the successful alignment of our talent management, culture and engagement strategies.
Who We Are
Be Authentic. Bring Fun and Energy. Make an Impact… Good intelligence generated from good data is a key component of the People strategy at Qurate Retail Group. Our leaders and People teams rely on the data generated from the many processes across the team member lifecycle to enable key decisions, recruit outstanding talent and help create a world-class experience for our team members.
- Lead by example of implementing data governance strategies in efforts to: harmonize data usage across brands, co-chair the Data Council and identify opportunities to alter or replace activities that result in timely and accurate Team Member data being entered into Workday
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders and data owners to develop mechanisms and rulesets to validate the accuracy of data and appropriate permission
- Validate multiple data audits independently to arrive at actionable conclusions; Identifying gaps that impact the timeliness or quality of information, and define solutions to ensure outputs meet governance objective of highest quality of team member data
- Leverage technology to satisfy data needs throughout the organization.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Project Management or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years’ data analysis or quality experience is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge Excel (filtering, vLookup, pivot tables, VBA)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly identify, quantify and communicate the business risks associated with data quality
- Experience with implementing data standards, policies, practices, and procedures that lead to substantive improvements in data integrity
- Experience with all facets of data management including data architecture and modeling, data quality, data warehousing, business intelligence, and metadata management
- Workday experience preferred
- Experience with a data visualization tool preferred
What we offer
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract
- Being a part of the People Team. Exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany and Italy.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, benefit cafeteria
- Modern offices and relaxed atmosphere