QVC is so much more than a retailer. It’s a broadcast network. It’s an ecommerce leader. And it’s a great place to work! Come discover why QVC is like no other business in the world. Be part of a team that’s reimagining shopping, entertainment and social as one.
Join us, and you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package. From competitive salaries and career development services to top-tier health benefits, wellness programs and paid time off, QVC offers a Total Rewards package that compensates the total you.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for the implementation, completion, and maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control certification requirements.
- Highlight areas of risk and working with stakeholders to address issues
- Support and report to the Manager Internal Controls with maintaining tight internal control by working with process owners to streamline and improve processes
- Supply all documents related to certification requirements and answer questions and follow up on requests.
- Review the current processes to identify process gaps for further improvement by description of the processes, solutions design and business documentation (e.g. RACI) related to global processes and systems
- Identify automation opportunities, design - develop using industry best practices keeping scalability in focus.
- Own the ongoing operational execution of the program, coordinating internal resources and leading cross functional teams to ensure all program stakeholders are fulfilling their responsibilities successfully
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, develop detailed project plans to monitor progress.
- Strong experience in Internal Audit and Continuous Improvement
- Must be able to work independently and autonomously and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum Bachelor's level degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on similar position
- Good understanding of chart of accounts, clearing accounts and balance sheet reconciliations and month end close processes
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Internal Audit certifications; CIA, CISA or similar – nice to have
- Knowledge of process improvement tools and methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma certification, Agile PM certification)
- Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
- Real job experience from day one, based on the employment contract
- Being a part of the Finance Team. Exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Germany and Italy.
- Opportunity to work in various ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Coupa
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, benefit cafeteria
- Modern offices and relaxed atmosphere