Data Analyst - Poland
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to sit within our Regulatory Compliance Team. Our aim is to build the Compliance function of one of the most successful financial technology firms in the world.
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data function.
WHAT WE NEED
The Regulatory Compliance team at Revolut is responsible for validating that the business is meeting regulatory requirements for a broad range of regulatory compliance areas such as; Conduct Risk, Credit, Payments, Treating Customers Fairly, Conflicts of Interest, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Data, and other subject areas. We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our compliance data and help ensure regulatory requirements and standards are embedded within Revolut’s processes, products and services. This is a unique opportunity to develop a career in compliance and learn more about compliance processes. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand our business and its processes through our data and apply this understanding and knowledge to help the regulatory compliance teams
- Establish automated queries and dashboards to monitor key compliance metrics and visualise actionable insights and trends which result in material enhancements to the control environment
- Contribute to compliance processes by identifying opportunities for improved adherence to regulatory requirements and company standards through the use of data.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- An analytical mind, the ability to solve complex problems and streamline processes
- Ability to take a risk-based approach to analysing data, think critically and ask difficult questions
- Willingness to ‘pitch in’ to get the job done
- Regulatory awareness with previous experience in a financial institution is highly desirable
STRONGLY PREFERRED SKILLS
- Proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- 1+ year of experience creating dashboards/reports using SQL
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker ect)
- Experience coding in Python
- Experience with analytical databases
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Private medical care
• Group Insurance
• Multisport card