Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be:
- making graphic designs, drawings and visualizations
- production of graphic elements and animations as part of projects carried out by the Agency for local, regional and global clients
- taking an active part in creative work
- close cooperation with the project team (creation, strategy, design, client service)
- care for the quality of projects
- timely implementation of completed projects
- current reporting of the status of implemented projects
- participation in internal trainings
What you’ll need to succeed:
- first experience in creating graphic materials
- portfolio with your works connected to marketing
- you are available for full-time job
- you want to develop experience in the digital design space in cooperation with UX
- creation and technology departments
- you have a solid foundation in using programs from the Adobe package (Ilustrator Photoshop, After Effects) - an additional plus will be the knowledge of Sketch
- you like to work in a team and you are characterized by openness to people
- you know English on communicative level (min B2)
- you know Polish on communicative level
- you want to work on exciting projects in a dynamic, ambitious and professional digital agency
What makes this a great career opportunity?
- Being a part of a fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Participation in various projects in the areas of research, digital production, video & photo production, technology solutions
- Real influence on designing one's career path in an interesting area thanks to the extensive portfolio of clients and the comprehensive services provided by the agency
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Working with top global brands in an environment of constant growth and development
Our hiring process:
- Phone interview with our recruitment team to match your expectations vs. potential role → ask about everything!
- Online Interview: meet the team in person ;)
- Homework task (optional): Topic of task is always related to digital so you will be able to experience what we are doing here and learn more about it ;)
- Welcome on board!
We will be very pleased if you want to get to know us and send us your portfolio and CV.
Thank you and see you soon!