We are looking for our next Customer Success Manager to continue developing ongoing relationships with our Customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position - you can work remotely or in our Warsaw office.
Customer Success at Survicate
Our Customer Success team is responsible for supporting customers post-sale as they transition to active customers and pushing them to become brand advocates.
We focus on maintaining customer loyalty, building close long-term client relationships, upselling existing customers, and ensuring that clients achieve the goals they were looking to accomplish when purchasing our product.
As a CSM, your goals are to increase customer lifetime value, retention, customer loyalty, and reduce churn.
What you’ll do:
- Become a Survicate product expert and help guide our Customers in achieving success and quickly realizing the product value
- Build and maintain long-lasting and trusted relationships with Customers
- Advocate for Customers by communicating their needs, feedback, and requests to other teams,
- Facilitate post-sales onboarding and educate Customers to utilize everything they need to be successful
- Conduct periodic check-ins, meetings, and business reviews with Clients to gauge their product satisfaction and usage
- Manage escalations and ensure the Customer is getting the best service
- Monitor product usage and Customer health metrics to drive adoption and engagement
- Handle the book of existing business: Keeping track of renewals and identifying opportunities for upselling and expansion
- Support marketing activities by collecting testimonials, reviews, and case studies
What skills are we looking for?
- Fluency in English along with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills (minimum C1)
- +1 year of experience in a Customer-facing role (experience in software as a service business is a plus)
- Quick-learner and adaptable
- High level of compassion and paying close attention to the needs of Customers
- Self-management and proactivity, as we want you to take initiative and participate in developing critical metrics and processes that drive success
- Thirst for new knowledge. In our rapidly developing business, we want you to have a healthy curiosity to learn more about the industry, product, and Customers every day
Nice to have:
- Sales and email marketing experience
- Experience with Customer Success tools and CRMs
- Experience in negotiating contracts (upsell/renewals)
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders (Support, Product, Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing is a plus)
- Amazing Clients – we have the best Clients in the world, and it’s not a joke!
- The real impact on shaping the future of communication with our Clients
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days of paid annual leave for all employees
- Multisport cards, private health care & benefit platform
- Personal assistant (AskHenry) & mental health support platform (HearMe)
- Company events – meetings, occasional retreats
- Salary tailored to your experience, skills, and performance
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team