🤓 Digital Marketing Specialist
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
#digitalmarketing, #SEO, #IT
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We are now looking for a creative and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to manage our online communities, distribute our content and build a strong presence for our company.
Are you a marketing pro, experienced in developing, maintaining and measuring digital impact? Are you a data-driven marketer who is not afraid to pivot?
Have you worked using email, web and content marketing channels to create leads funnels? If so, this might be the role for you.
Our ideal candidate is someone able to carry out effective analysis to identify actionable insights that positively impact our sales pipeline and ultimately drive growth.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Directly contribute to 10Clouds’ growth through managing our website and driving traffic, creating various landing pages and optimizing conversion rates
- Establishing new growth channels and improve lead generation
- Segmenting 10Clouds’ target audience and identifying trends in the behaviour of different customers
- Managing email marketing campaigns including our newsletter
- Coordinating webinars and the process of creating downloadable white papers
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of online campaigns (through Google Analytics, HubSpot and other platforms)
- Using curated and original content, maintain and execute an outbound calendar and optimize an emailing schedule that increases web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Monitoring and staying up to date with key industry trends and competitive insights
- Providing informed suggestions for marketing campaigns and methods to improve growth
- Making suggestions for new marketing and sales initiatives to drive our business
- Reviewing Marketing and Sales KPIs and suggesting changes and additions, where appropriate
- Working with the Marketing Team to effectively A/B test new ideas
- Implementing conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks
- Creating and managing online lead funnel (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral – Revenue)
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels
- Scaling and automating the growth processes
What we need from you:
- Previous experience working with the IT/tech industry
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC is a must
- Practical experience with Google tools
- Ability to automate tasks using Zapier
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics with the ability to make data-driven recommendations of actions
- Being social and understanding of users’ behaviour. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Experience of running thorough analyses of paid campaign reach and effectiveness, demonstrating a return on investment and making informed changes where needed
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Fluent in Polish and English (at least B2 level is required)
We appreciate if you have:
- Previous experience/knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce
- Hands-on experience in managing websites
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience between 7000 – 10000 PLN + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility for occasional remote work
- MacBook plus additional accessories
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cosy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more…
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual, periodic goals
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
This is a brand new and very exciting position. If you have an interest in Digital Marketing and technology, then apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!