🤓 Assignment Specialist
7 000 - 9 000 PLN netto
🌍 10Clouds Sp. z o.o. | Finlandzka 10, Warszawa🖥 http://www.10clouds.com
We are 10Clouds. We help our clients change the world through technology by providing top-notch design and development services. Driven by a set of unique values, we create a caring workplace for agile and responsible professionals who believe in constant evolution through innovation. Our beautiful head office is based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in the charming district of Saska Kępa, with convenient public transport connections and a vast selection of lunch options just around the corner (e.g. Francuska street).
Our Delivery Department is looking for a well-organized Assignment Specialist to join our growing team! We need someone who has strong analytical & coordination skills and is taken to work in a dynamic environment like a duck to water. You will ensure that we made the most suitable assignments for our projects & people. Also, you will be responsible for maintaining communication about the state of the project portfolio to the whole organization.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Keeping tabs on our talent needs, flagging people on mismatched projects
- Cooperating with the sales and delivery teams to provide the right profiles for the upcoming opportunities
- Predicting and coordinating of potential surplus and scarcity of talent resources in Delivery departments (managing “the bench”)
- Ensuring that assignments and time logs are coherent and up-to-date in our internal systems
- Coordinating the communication between Project Managers and Sales to establish the status of talent resources available
- Ensuring the most suitable external resources (contractors) are engaged when no suitable in-house talent is available
- Facilitating Project Portfolio Management and Projects Health processes activities
- Monitoring portfolio of projects for key project data. Ensuring the data is kept up-to-date
- Maintaining a knowledge base for project management standards and guidelines ensuring it is up-to-date
- Ensuring that the company's standards for Project Management are maintained throughout active projects and considered properly during the pre-sales phase
What we need from you:
- 1 year of experience in a similar position in the IT industry - in a role within a people/project assignments processes
- Previous experience with assignment processes in a software house or other dynamically changing IT project/services environments.
- Very good knowledge of Google docs package (proficiency in spreadsheets)
- Ability to see the big picture taking into account diverse data from multiple sources
- Very good organization and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes
- Very good command of English (B2/C1)
We additionally appreciate if you have:
- Experience in a role within a within Project Management Office
- Experience with Salesforce and Jira
- Knowledge of / experience with different Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge of a software delivery process
What you'll get in return:
- Salary depending on your skills and experience (7.000-9.000 PLN +VAT on B2B, alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Paid time off
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of remote work
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport Card
- Participation in team and personal education activities e.g. workshops, conferences, etc.
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library (Business & Management, Design, Development)
- Cozy kitchen with free healthy snacks, fresh fruits, vegetables, great coffee and much more...
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball and board games
- Regular events & team retreats (e.g. Company’s birthday party, Christmas party, beer evenings)
- Quarterly team integration budget
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Internal workshops & regular knowledge-sharing talks
- Unique welcome pack
If you are looking for the next step in your career within a vibrant and forward-thinking company then please apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!