🤓 UI/UX Designer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN brutto
🌍 8Bit Studio | Mogliska, Kraków🖥 http://www.8bitgo.com
We pay for recommendations :)
Our client is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designers to join their team in Krakow.
As one of our UI/UX Designers you’ll be responsible for designing the user interfaces, interactions, and overall experience of the live games working alongside our front-end development teams. As part of your role you’ll also conduct user research and usability testing with live players to improve your designs. You’ll be part of guiding and shaping the expanding portfolio of the company service over time, working with the development teams to ensure player experience continues to be a competitive advantage.
Who are you?
We think that you are an experienced X-shaped designer with a great passion for creating amazing digital products and user experience methodologies. You have experience of working with a design system, incorporating user research into your designs, conducting usability testing, and implementing designs with a development team
We also think that you are a great team player, who will be a driving force for close cooperation with our development teams and other our teams in multiple locations. You’ll represent all the benefits of design thinking and be an advocate for player experience across the wider our organization, so you need to be a convincing communicator.
Main game skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI or Product Designer.
- Education in design, media art, or related.
- Experience with designing for both apps/mobile as well as desktop/web design.
- “X shaped” with experience in both UX methods and product visual/digital design experience.
- Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe UXD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer, or Origami.
- Motion and video editing tools such as Adobe Premiere and After Effects would be a plus, as would coding experience.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Professional level of working English
- Experience and understanding of service design approaches is also a plus
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Contract type- permanent or b2b
Please send your cv and portfolio: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/8bitplaycom/view/P_AAAAABlAACKE6d3F5BYJU8