🤓 SEO TECH Analyst
🌍 Accenture | Grzybowska 58, Warszawa🖥 http://www.accenture.pl
As SEO technical analyst, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO strategy for clients from various industries (automotive, healthcare, FMCG, travel). The technical Analyst is responsible for ongoing support in providing page optimization initiatives including technical audits, reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and benchmarking. Collaborative work with other SEO team members across the project as well as managing his/her own projects of the worldwide industry clients. Responsible for improving a company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
Mostly, You Will:
Mostly, You Will:
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client's websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
- End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites
- Improve company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client's competitors and maximize search exposure
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualifications WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- SEO technical hands on experience (and understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- Experience with some of the website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.