🤓 Communication Specialist &Brand Designer
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 https://admindagency.com/
#Design, #Branding, #BrandAdvisory
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for a person who would be a brand expert, providing support to our Clients to ensure their visual communication consistency. This person needs to have a unique combination of communication and design skills.
What will you do:
- Work as a part of Brand Governance Team to mentor and support the global community with brand guidelines knowledge.
- Provide support, professional advisory and trainings in the field of visual identity and branding.
- Be an expert in terms of the proper brand implementation.
- Advise the Client (mainly via e-mail) on the design, composition, style, typography making sure it’s consistent with the Client’s brand principles.
- Cooperate with Clients and multifunctional project teams to secure successful communication.
- Think creatively and use aesthetic sense to produce new ideas and concepts.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a branding, advertising, interactive agency or similar.
- You are a proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- You have a rich portfolio with various kinds of projects (ATL, BTL, Digital).
- You follow current trends in design and try to implement it in your works.
- You are an efficient communicator aiming to build long-term relationship with the Clients.
- Ideally you have already worked with international clients.
- You are good at prioritizing and time management.
- You are reliable and patient.
- You have great sense of humor and ability to get some distance.
- You are open to business trips.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Challenging job in a fast-growing company where you opinion counts.
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market.
- In-house business English course to gain fluency.
- Community-oriented team with casual and flexible work environment.
- Development and integration budgets.
- Access to e-learning platforms, company library and opportunity to take part in multiple internal workshops.
- Fresh fruits, juices and specialty coffee in the office.
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok.