🤓 Presentation Design Teams Manager
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 https://admindagency.com/
#english, #branding, #powerpoint
Who we are
Admind is an international branding & communication agency. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts creating the look and feel of global brands. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for a Project Manager who will work across a number of sectors, including brand communication, advertising, digital and marketing. This position requires a confident and assertive person who can offer new and forward-thinking ideas. This person should have strong communication skills, pro-active attitude and love working for international brands.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
What will you do
- Management, supervision and coordination of Presentation Design Teams focusing on communication, time, quality and budget maintenance.
- Supervision and implementation of leadership strategies and reporting progress to the Management Boards and the Clients.
- Adjusting the processes in response to the changing environment
- Taking care of information flow between dispersed Teams
- Maintain an organized Client feedback system.
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients.
- Complete projects on a specific schedule and within an agreed-upon budget.
- Use your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction.
- Work with global brand in multicultural, international environment.
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager in agency environment.
- Good leadership qualities and problem solving skills, responsiveness.
- Team player good at time management.
- Experienced in working with international clients and dispersed teams
- Energetic, enthusiastic and have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Assertive, and have the ability of strong deal closing and negotiation skills.
- High level of analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- High communication, diplomatic and influencing skills.
- Creative and have an initiative combined with commercial awareness.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (min C1) and Polish (proficiency).
What we offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment
- Development and integration budgets
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Odessa and Bangkok