🤓 UX / UI Designer
8 000 - 13 190 PLN netto
🌍 Admind | Dworska 1, Kraków🖥 http://admindagency.com
#Design, #UI, #UX
Reporting to: Team Leader & Creative Director
Location: Cracow / Remote
Salary: 8 000 - 13 190 PLN a month (UoP/B2B)
Who we are
We are an international branding powerhouse with top-tier creative talent drawn from around the world. Our experience spans over a decade and includes original and award-winning work by some of the brightest minds in their respective fields.
Admind specializes in end-to-end conscious branding, creating identities that benefit from deep insight and are able to grow with new trends and unexpected market changes into brands that adapt and succeed. We work with global companies, leaders in their industries, who are invested in the power of their brands and in the influence they have to change our societies for the better.
Who we need
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer, who has strong digital background and good understanding of digital technologies. The person who is open to collaborate with cross-functional teams and knows how to translate data into efficient designs, understands needs of users and customers.
If it sounds like you, keep reading and find out more!
Your main objectives
- As a UX/UI Designer at Admind your objective will be to make ours and our client’s products useful, usable and delightful in a conscious and ethical way;
- Your role will be crucial in helping our brand development team translate new and already established brands into digital through the power of UX. This will also include our own organization;
- As you grow into the role, you will set and implement best-practices as you execute throughout the entire UX design process, helping us elevate the quality of our digital products, websites and applications;
- You will be supported by a Senior UX Designer and Team Leader and one UI designer to begin with, and will be a close collaborator with our Digital Lead when it comes to product decisions, and Creative Director when it comes to creative development. Your development will be a task for you to shape with your Team Leader (CD as interim), to whom you will report directly.
What you will do
As a UX/UI designer you will be responsible for the entire UX process, and its execution:
- Conducting user research and speaking to real users in our target audiences defining user journeys by structuring the information architecture, wireframing, and prototyping;
- Testing and scrutinizing prototypes and design changes;
- Collaborating with strategists, creatives, and developers;
- Supporting project managers by providing accurate time estimates.
- You have experience conducting user research and are familiar with a few methods including: questionnaires, focus group discussion, task analysis, online surveys, persona creation and user journey mapping.
- You have sensitivity when it comes to designing with functionality and usability in mind. You have excellent wireframing skills as well as rapid prototyping skills, most importantly, you are a quick learner with a finger on the pulse and an avid curiosity for all things digital.
- You have some experience or interest conducting usability testing, remote user testing and a/b testing. You can comfortably communicate insights and argument changes.
- You have a reasonable understanding of how products and applications are built from a front-end perspective.
- Being part of an award-winning creative team, making together a branding powerhouse;
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects that allow you to show your creativity and test the limits of design;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work remotely or from one of our offices - your choice!
- Development growth led by team leaders and creative directors;
- Employment in an international company with a leading position on the market;
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment;
- Development and integration budgets;
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library, and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops;
- English lessons;
- Private healthcare;
- Multisport, joga and theme breakfasts;
- AskHenry assistance.
Admind is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting, inspiring, and respecting all individuals regardless of race, religion, nationality, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation or expression, among other characteristics. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace environment that celebrates the diversity of our employees and candidates.