🤓 Social Media Specialist
🌍 AES | Leszno 12, Warszawa🖥 https://globalaes.com/
Accelerated Enrollment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
These solutions are available as discrete services or integrated to provide a cohesive and highly differentiated trial acceleration strategy for insourced or outsourced clinical studies, all under performance-based commercial terms.
Are you interested in a career in the dynamic Clinical Research industry?
Do you have a marketing background and experience of building an online media strategy?
If the answers to those questions is YES we may have an ideal opportunity for you!
Our business in Poland is growing and we are currently looking to recruit a Social Media Specialist to join our Global Enrolment Operations function. This is the area of the business that is responsible for patient engagement.
Located in Warsaw, this brand new role will be responsible for media marketing activities to hit patient recruitment objectives.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist are as follows:
- Build, plan and implement the overall local digital marketing strategy
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Oversee all the company`s social media accounts
- Manage day-to-day messaging/posts
- Develop and source content for digital platforms
- Create branded advertising campaigns and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content
- Build and maintain relationships with Media vendors e.g. graphics designer, marketing agencies, internet agencies, media house who help to deliver the patients
- Identify new sources of patient recruitment by new vendors (on-line)
- Monitor mailshot production for cooperating practices and response rates
- Analyse marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for management
- Constant update patients` tracker from on-line media
To be considered for this brand new, exciting opportunity you will require the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital technologies or similar relevant field
- Typically 3 years of Media experience in an agency environment
- Experience in developing and implementing online marketing strategies
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with confidential or sensitive matters
- Interesting and stable job in a multinational company.
- Open and friendly organizational culture.
- Participation in improvement projects.
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, Multisport Card, language courses and others).