🤓 Business Development Manager
8 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 AI REV LLC | Chmielna, Warszawa🖥 http://airev.us
#businessdevelopment, #AI, #startup
AI REV is a boutique partnership of practical AI experts having strong experience working in companies such as NASA, NVIDIA, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and many others. Together we provide state-of-the-art consulting & project delivery for enterprise clients. Our goal is to reduce the average work hours of humans from 40h to 20h. We achieve it by augmenting companies with AI-powered efficiency improvements. AI REV is also organizationally connected with a philanthropy foundation called “AIT Philanthropy” which focuses on helping talented underprivileged youth from the Philippines by organizing tutoring programs.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (PART-TIME) for our rapidly growing team. If you can easily sell your ideas, you have perfect English and are goal-oriented - maybe we are looking for you! 🙌🏼📈🦾
- Co-developing strategy and brainstorming ideas for effective implementation of our products on the market and gaining a competitive advantage in defined areas.
- Execution of the business development & sales strategy, including active customer acquisition, creating offers and concluding contracts with customers.
- Co-design and optimization of the sales process of AIREV products.
- Taking care of our customers' satisfaction and collecting feedback from them.
- Proposing changes in AIREV products based on feedback collected from potential and current customers.
- Responsibility for the implementation of sales plans.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Practical knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques.
- C1 or C2 English language skills, including business English.
- Passion for business and sales.
- Self-discipline and good organization of work.
- Attitudes towards goals and motivation to act.
- Willingness to work in a startup environment.
- Minimum 15h per week up to full-time availability.
✅ Nice to have:
- Experience in working at a consulting company, with international clients.
- English accent and a good understanding of USA business culture.
- Knowledge of modern sales methods, in particular account-based marketing and cohort outreach.
- Passion for technology and artificial intelligence.
🙌🏼 We offer:
- Part-time position.
- Elastic work hours tailored to your needs.
- The ability to influence the direction of the company's product development.
- Informal work atmosphere in a young, energetic team.
- An interesting and challenging job.