🤓 Senior Product Manager
🌍 AirHelp | 3 maja 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.airhelp.com
#product, #productmanager, #marketing
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager, Growth & Performance Acquisition to own and drive strategic user acquisition initiatives. This will be done together with the Marketing, Product, Data, and Engineering teams. You will be a part of the newly built Consumer Department, where you’ll focus on growing and developing our strategic, large-scale channels (paid and unpaid). You’ll provide direction across 2 squads (17 team members in total) and work closely with several Marketing teams.
This role is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Growth Product Manager or Senior Performance Acquisition Marketer. You will be leading some of our most critical user acquisition strategies and projects in a venture-backed technology company, and be a significant part of a high-growth journey with substantial international exposure.
Make a difference working for the world's largest organization specializing in air passenger rights. Our mission is to educate travelers around the world and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. We're an international team with diverse backgrounds and skills, but we share our determination to advance air passenger rights worldwide. Join us! We're here to help make air travel better for all.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Data Teams to identify opportunities and drive the development of AirHelp’s most important user acquisition channels.
- Scope and define our roadmap, conduct analysis and work closely with marketers on planning core initiatives and campaigns for SEA, Display, Referral, and SEO channels.
- Build and optimize end-to-end customer journeys from external touchpoints and landing pages, through to complex claim submission funnels and onboarding flows.
- Set annual, quarterly, and monthly goals together with your teams, key stakeholders, and management. Take responsibility for meeting these by driving initiatives across business strategy, marketing, engineering, and user experience.
- Build long-term strategies, provide analysis with business cases and prioritize growth opportunities that include new channels, new markets, and products.
- Play a key role in launching new, global services in the travel industry.
What you ideally bring with you:
- 5+ years experience in a high-growth consumer tech company, plus previous experience working at a marketing platform company or on marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and ad-tech, with a history of applying this knowledge to large-scale user acquisition initiatives.
- Proven experimentation ability, working with A/B testing, etc.
- Excellent understanding of metrics, and web and mobile tracking tools. Ability to dive into detailed analysis without losing sight of the big picture.
- Stellar ability to clearly communicate analyses, conclusions, and recommendations verbally, in writing, and visually.
- Experience in identifying new growth opportunities, developing complex experimentation plans, introducing new channels and scaling them significantly with ROI targets in mind.
- Ability to work with C-level management, marketers, engineers — essentially stakeholders of all levels — while providing direction and clarity to all involved parties.
- Passion for uncovering insights, driving change, and influencing outcomes.
- Endless curiosity, with a strong business understanding and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Comfortable office space near Blonia Park (Aleja 3 Maja 9.)
- English classes at different levels.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- MyBenefit - an in-house system where you can choose how to allocate your own benefits (gym card, cinema tickets, shopping gift cards, etc.)
- A micro-bonus system where team members reward each other with points that can be exchanged for Zalando or Amazon gift cards, time off, etc.
- Free, unlimited use of AirHelp services.
- AirHealthy sports and fitness initiatives.
- Events and parties.
- All the tools you’ll need to do your job, including a MacBook.
- Subsidized lunches.
- Soft drinks and fruits on the house.
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. We take care of passengers' claims, develop innovative legal technology, educate travelers, and push for the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. To date, AirHelp has aided more than 16 million people, is available globally, and has over 700 team members. We are here to help.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.