🤓 Junior Sales Development Representative
🌍 Akamai Technologies | Opolska 100, Kraków🖥 https://www.akamai.com/pl/pl/
#sales, #B2BSales, #Akamai
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible to generate demand for new customer revenue opportunities by achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and building pipeline in the Eastern Europe and other selected regions.
As the Sales Development Representative you will be responsible:
* Required to generate outbound qualified opportunities within target industry accounts – each opportunity should contain:
Diagnosis of the prospect’s business pains, Akamai solution identification, understanding of prospects’ infrastructure, understanding of the procurement process and budgets etc using sales prospecting techniques
* You will be responsible for all inbound calls/enquiries from the allocated verticals
Needs to qualify these opportunities and pass it to the relevant sales team either regionally or internationally
* Support the internal industry or solution specific marketing campaigns and events in the region.
* Needs to identify accounts and do extensive territory planning for the assigned regions
Also conduct prospect research within focused industry verticals and Akamai solutions that can be sold to organisations having a global presence
* Ability to develop a ‘Why Akamai, Why Now’ proposition for each prospect interaction & close co-operation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities.
* Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within the sales database, Salesforce CRM & make use of world’s leading prospecting support tools provided by the Akamai
About the Team
The Sales Development Team is responsible for partnering with the Field Sales organisation in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and helping in New Customer Acquisition.
The team also works closely with the industry and field marketing teams to follow-up on marketing campaigns/events/conferences/seminars etc.
Applicants must meet the following experience requirements:
* 2 years of relevant experience B2B Required Skills
* 2+ years of experience in Business development or inside sales
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
* Native Polish speaker, additional languages desired but not essential (German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch)
* Has successfully executed prospecting/new Sales Development Campaigns
* Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services
* Experience in the Media, Financial Services & Industry, High-Tech or Retail
* Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment
* Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, & extremely detail oriented
* Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level contacts
* Proven experience of being persuasive, influential and professional