🤓 Graphic Designer
8 000 - 13 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Aleph Zero | Podole 60, Kraków🖥 https://alephzero.org/
#creativity, #blockchain, #design
Our project is reaching new milestones and seeks experts that will fuel its further growth.
If you’re new to Aleph Zero—it’s a novel blockchain platform that’s focused on sustainable development goals and real-world use cases. Recently, we’ve started to explore pro-climate platform applications.
Over the last two years, we’ve built the fastest infrastructure platform in the industry. Now, it’s about developing use-case-specific solutions on top of the protocol. That’s where you come in.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be working directly with our in-house marketing and web development team. Your leader will be Mateusz Górecki. As a graphic designer, you need to be ready to develop current know-how by working with a creative marketing team on a range of ambitious and ongoing tasks. You’ll be responsible for helping to establish the creative direction of our projects. Understanding typography, layout, composition, and art direction will be essential to help our marketing team produce the best work possible. As a designer, you must feel confident enough to contribute to the entirety of the creative process. This is a full-time equivalent position.
How daily work looks like?
- Conceptual work and end-to-end execution of creative concepts.
- Design and produce communication materials mostly for digital (e.g. key visuals, web, and social media graphics, presentation design e.t.c.) and occasionally for print (advertisements, leaflets, posters, brochures).
- Designing static and/or animated infographics.
- Creative input to all marketing activities.
- Control quality and ensure timely delivery over the entire design and production process.
- Create images that identify a product, convey a message, and proper tone of voice.
What do you need to start?
- Experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency working in Mac OS X or Windows OS environments with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Photography and photo-retouching/-finishing.
- Superior creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- An obsession with pixel-perfect design, but an understanding of when the pixels don’t matter.
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to consistently check the quality of work and deliverables.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A professional attitude with the ability to work well within a team and on one’s own.
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
- A passion for art, design, and creative thinking.
- Illustration/drawing skills would be a big plus.
- B2B and/or advertising agency experience would be considered a big plus.
What you will get from us?
- Growth opportunities and ability to learn on the job.
- Fast-paced tech startup working environment.
- Being involved in a project that will make a positive impact on the environment.
- Feeling the sense of ownership.
- Type of contract up to your expectations.
- Development & growing budget
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Cool office in a new business center in Krakow.
- Company lunches.
- Health Insurance.