🤓 Social Media & Community Manager
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Aleph Zero | Podole 60, Kraków🖥 https://alephzero.org/
#media, #blockchain, #socialmedia
Who we are
Aleph Zero was established in early 2018 with a vision to provide the first truly scalable, decentralized, and open-sourced novel blockchain infrastructure. After almost three years in development, we’re confident that we’re going in the right direction.
Our project is reaching new milestones and seeks experts that will fuel its further growth. We want to have a real impact on the current state of technology by influencing the way we think about conscious consumption, sustainability, and the environment. We’re a wild bunch of futurists that are looking to positively impact the world around us.
Who we need
Over the last three years, we’ve built the fastest infrastructure platform in the industry. Now, it’s about spreading the news about it widely, but precisely. We are looking for individuals who will help us with increasing engagement of our audience and brand awareness. In consequence, you’ll have to take care of adequate wording and top-level communication. You’ll be working directly with both our world-class in-house marketing and product teams.
What you will do:
- take responsibility and care of our social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord, Twitter) and no, it’s not only about posting, it’s about understanding the dynamics, mechanisms, and appropriate usage of each channel according to the goals we want to achieve;
- build and manage relationships with the audience and ultimately become the first point of contact for our community;
- help to guard the wording, consistency of style, and the way we communicate as an organization;
- measure the results of campaigns and strategies; know how to pivot when necessary;
- implement changes to strategies and bring new ideas to explain how a scientific approach to cryptography is the way to go in the blockchain industry will be crucial;
- understanding that blockchain overall is just as important from a technological, as it is from a philosophical, economy, and sociological points of view;
- measure and report the results of social media activities.
What you need to start in this role:
- experience in managing and growing social media profiles;
- understanding the underlying mechanisms of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Telegram, Discord, and Twitter;
- C2/native fluency in English: written and spoken;
- willingness to try, verify, make mistakes, call them out and go further with lessons learned from them;
- being a self-starter and results-driven;
- high degree of ownership;
- openness to a rapidly changing environment.
What you will get from us:
- opportunity to work in an innovative blockchain industry that is in the process of revolutionizing multiple markets;
- crucial impact on the way we communicate and an environment enabling you to build the brand for and with our audience;
- diverse, complex, and multidisciplinary projects;
- being a part of a world-class team (led by Antoni Zolciak and Matt Górecki);
- competitive salary: 7-10k pln (contract type of your choosing in accordance with the Polish law));
- full-time engagement;
- development and team integration budgets;
- access to e-learning, mental health platforms and the company library;
- fresh fruits, sweets and juices in the office;
- private health insurance;
- flexible working hours;
- working remotely or on-site from our Krakow office;
- we want you to bring your whole human self to work. We do accept everybody as they are on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, or visibility.