🤓 Copywriter (Native Speaker)
🌍 All in! Games | os. Bohaterów Września 82, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Digital Marketing team as a: Copywriter
(native English speaker!)
As a Copywriter you will be responsible for making sure that all content provided by All in! Games meet the highest linguistic standards!
Be sure that you:
- are an excellent and creative writer able to write short catchy texts and long descriptive texts in a variety of tones, adapting to the game you are writing for
- have at least a year of experience proof-reading and editing texts written by ESL writers
- are a native speaker of English with a good knowledge of grammar and ability to commit to writing in American English
- are able to manage your own work, adhere to deadlines, and work well in a team
- have a very high attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and hold your own work up to high standards
- have at least a general knowledge of the gaming industry and are familiar with gaming terms
- are always up to date with with current online trends and memes
Bonus points if you:
- have a working knowledge of Google Suite, Jira, and Discord
- have some knowledge of Polish, although it is not necessary
***Please include samples of your writing with your CV (long and short texts as well as social media posts)
Your tasks will be to:
- write a wide range of content for all of our games and for the company in English, including but not limited to: ads, social media posts, game descriptions, announcements, blog articles, etc.
- proof-read and edit texts for grammar and language
- learn about all of our games and stay up to date with each game’s marketing communication
- contribute ideas in marketing strategy brainstorming sessions with the rest of the Digital Marketing team
- ensure that all texts that represent All in! Games meet the highest linguistic standards
- cooperate with the rest of the Digital Marketing team
What do you think about these great perks?
- part-time position (starting from 4h/day) with a flexible working hours
- you decide how to complete the tasks you get
- secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- B2B cooperation and an attractive salary
- multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)