🤓 Digital Marketing Coordinator
🌍 All in! Games | Osiedle Złotego Wieku 89, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs/
#Games, #Coordinator, #Marketing
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Marketing team as a:
Digital Marketing Coordinator
(localization: Kraków, in-house job)
Together with Kasia, our Marketing Director, you will be responsible for coordinating and developing the part of the marketing team that works on our digital platforms.
Your tasks will be to:
- coordinate the tasks of the following teams: copywriters, community, social media, and digital ad developers
- plan and execute a consistent strategy for the digital marketing team
- actively participate in brainstorming and propose your own ideas for improvements
- prepare reports for management
- stay in touch with other marketing team members to ensure seamless communication within the department
Be sure that you:
- have experience in the area of copywriting, performance media, community, and social media management
- have experience in team management
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are able to to organize your tasks as well as the work of the team
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have a good knowledge of the gaming market & gaming trends
- have a strong command of English
What do you think about these great perks?
- you decide how to complete the tasks you get
- secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- an employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)