🤓 Marketing Manager
🌍 All in! Games | Osiedle Złotego Wieku 89, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Marketing team as a:
(localization: Kraków, in-house job)
Together with Mateusz, Dawid and Mateusz, our Marketing Managers, you’ll be preparing marketing plans and helping to spread the word about our exciting games.
Your tasks will be to:
Your tasks will be to:
- cooperate with development studios whose games we publish
- help to prepare marketing plans for individual games
- cooperate with the marketing department in the implementation of marketing strategy
- monitor competitor activities
- coordinate events related to game promotion and marketing campaigns
- cooperate with external PR and marketing agencies
- estimate the duration of assigned tasks and perform them in a timely manner\
Be sure that you:
- have worked in the video game industry and successfully promoted at least one game
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are able to organize your work even without your supervisor in the room
- have knowledge of the video game market
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!)
What do you think about these great perks?
- you decide how to complete the tasks you get
- secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- an employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)