🤓 Performance Marketing Specialist
🌍 All in! Games | Osiedle Bohaterów Września 82, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level, co-publisher 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
Performance Marketing Specialist
(location: Kraków, in-house job)
As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for co-creating a performance marketing strategy in order to strengthen the All in! Games brand and, as a result, attract new possibilities to the company!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- plan and supervise online promotional and ad campaigns on channels such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Reddit, and even TikTok
- implement new solutions as well as generate new ideas for building and optimizing campaigns
- track best practices through competitive intelligence, market analysis, and your own knowledge of current trends
- prepare recommendations, analyses, and reports for the purpose of optimizing project activities
- create content for paid campaigns
- cooperate with all departments in order to achieve the best possible results
Be sure that you:
- have a couple of years of experience in performance marketing (with an emphasis on conversion and e-commerce campaigns)
- have a proven track record of executing international campaigns
- have hands-on experience with tools such as: Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads & Tag Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- have a talent for campaign automation (with knowledge of FastTony or other automation tools)
- are experienced in working with large campaign budgets and can utilize them efficiently
- are creative, yet have a data-driven approach and won’t shy away from testing new channels and ideas
- are a good communicator, open to giving and receiving feedback as well as to constantly working with other people
- have a very good command of English
Bonus point if you:
- have hands-on experience with JIRA and Confluence
- have had a chance to work with TikTok Ads and/or Google Data Studio
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: The release dates of our games! Play before premieres! Score!
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Private healthcare, multisport, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)