🤓 PR Manager
🌍 All in! Games | Osiedle Złotego Wieku 89, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs/
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing and PR team as a:
Together with Kasia, you’ll be responsible for building All in! Games’ image in the media and helping to maintain proper contact with our investors.
Be sure that you:
Be sure that you:
- have experience in a similar position, preferably as an internal PR Manager/PR Manager responsible for a client's PR in an agency
- know how to perform the listed tasks well
- are a creative thinker and have a gift for the written word with the ability to write both short and long articles
- strive to improve your skills even further
- can communicate with team members and know which dialogue option will not fail the quest
- work well under pressure and are capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
Bonus points if you:
- have a passion for games
- have knowledge about the stock-market and can write stock-market texts
Your tasks will be to:
- plan and develop the company's image strategy
- maintain the company's image in Poland and abroad
- handle incoming media inquiries
- create and design content for company’s social media
- build strong relationships with financial market journalists
- prepare company announcements for investors and write content on internal pages
- support the marketing of the recruitment process
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- Geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)