🤓 Social Media Specialist
🌍 All in! Games | os. Bohaterów Września 82, Kraków🖥 https://www.allingames.com/jobs
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Ghostrunner (One More Level; co-publisher: 505 Games) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we are gonna be loud!
We are a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas, celebrate successes and learn from mistakes. We organize our work ourselves, choose the best way to complete tasks and trust each other to make the final result the best it can possibly be.
Join our Marketing & PR team as a:
Social Media Specialist
Together with Paulina and Krzysztof, you’ll be taking care of our different social media channels and helping to spread the word about our exciting games!
Be sure that you:
- have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar position
- have in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok
- have knowledge about ad campaigns in social media
- have hands-on experience with Business Manager
- are a creative thinker and have a knack for the written word (social media style)
- work well under pressure and are capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- have a strong command of both English and Polish
- are wildly passionate about games (but not too wild, you will still have to work!)
Your tasks will be to:
- design, implement and evaluate social media strategies for the games we publish
- take care of our main social media channels and publish engaging content daily
- acquire traffic, build and expand the All in! Games’ community
- cooperate with the Marketing department in the implementation of marketing strategies by creating planned posts
- prepare recommendations, market analyses, and reports for the purpose of optimizing project activities
- openly and precisely communicate issues as they arise as well as develop action plans with our partners
What do you think about these great perks?
- you decide how to complete the tasks you get
- secret knowledge: release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- an employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- multisport, fruits, tea, coffee and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)