🤓 New Product Development Specialist
4 000 - 8 000 PLN brutto
🌍 AmRest | pl.Grunwaldzki 25-27, Wrocław🖥 http://www.amrest.eu/pl
To ensure delivering Burger King CEE goals and to support Brand strategy by developing new products, packages and supporting restaurants.
- Support markets (PL, CZ, SK, RO, BG) in implementing new products, creating recipes according to local standards and trends.
- Support marketing team in executing projects - particularly on products, packaging, COS and recipes management.
- Cooperation with SCM and suppliers of products and packaging.
- Support training materials preparation by delivering content, with photo sessions, support included.
- Support the line managers in executing NPD activities.
- Research and develop potential local replacements for product ingredients and smallwares.
- Support the operational testing of new products to work out the best and most optimal procedures and tests their speed of service implications.
- Tracking competitors - checks on products and summing up their product launches.
- Manage the process of New Product implementation in Retail Systems in cooperation with IT.
- Cooperation with Burger King EMEA in terms of new products launch/development.
Your experience and skills:
- At least 1 year experience in the food industry
- Experience in working with food and packaging
- Graduate in Food Technology, Marketing or similar
We kindly inform that we will contact only selected candidates.