🤓 App Store Optimization (ASO) Specialist
🌍 AppDNA | Kamienna 21, Kraków🖥 http://appdna.co
#ASO, #appstories, #mobileapps
We are excited to be adding an App Store Optimization Manager to our dynamic Krakow team!
In this position, reporting to the General Manager, you will be developing an App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy to ensure our clients’ apps & games appear at the top of search results in all applicable App stores.
Your objective will be to support organic downloads and our user acquisition strategy by being an ASO guidelines expert on Key app stores and proactively implementing them to our clients’ apps.
You will manage App Store Optimization for the AppDNA clients, which includes:
- Analyze performance of Apps & Games on the app stores platforms
- Setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rates
- Provide guidelines and recommendations to app & game teams globally for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
- Follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products
- Develop and update the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Develop expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being effectively implemented.
Must have/Nice to have:
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good understanding of the mobile apps & gaming market
- Ability to communicate across a number of levels and be able to influence development and marketing teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and lead them through to implementation
- Ability to work under your own initiative
- Experience working in the mobile space
- Experience with SEO, ASO appreciated (min. 2 years)
- Experience of online gaming is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrating analytical and business thinking
We will be even happier if you:
Have more than 5 years of experience on this or similar position.