🤓 Head of Sales
10 000 - 20 000 PLN brutto
🌍 Appsilon Data Science | Chmielna 21, Warszawa🖥 http://appsilon.com
#headofsales, #head, #sales
We change our customer’s decision-making and operations. We challenge traditional consulting by delivering software that optimize businesses of our clients, not presentations or spreadsheets. By commitment to the highest quality and customer success, we achieved continuous quarterly growth above 20% each. We serve our customers globally. We are not afraid of any time zone – from the US through all over Europe up to Hong Kong and Australia.
We already work with Fortune 500 companies, and we have an appetite for more. We contribute to the community and put energy and effort into improving our ecosystem.
Before you apply please read our code of conduct
By joining at this stage you get an opportunity to shape the company and our culture. You will lead the sales team, get new people on board and report directly to the board. Within the same day, you will close a deal for multiple Sprints to a Los Angeles based client and attend never-ending negotiations with others. This position requires both sales agility and long-term patience. You will have many challenges and opportunities to grow. We are not afraid of large investments, radical actions, and counter-intuitive decisions.
What will you do as the Head of Sales:
- Lead sales and customer success team. Coach and mentor team members.
- Lead negotiations and close deals with Fortune 500 companies
- Research, attend and speak at world’s most prestigious conferences (Las-Vegas, London, Seattle and other)
- Constantly review and improve our sales process
- Prepare and control monthly budget for the sales team for flights, meetings, workshops
- Cooperate closely with legal and marketing teams
- Experience in IT or consulting. Interest in Machine Learning and/or Decision Support Systems
- Proven record of successful negotiations with large enterprises
- Proven record of managing a sales team for at least 3 years
- Native or near-native English. Polish not required
- Be able to build long-lasting business relationships with clients
- Very good self-organization
- Highly skilled in presentations
- Familiar with modern technologies. Being up to date with progress and news in our domain
- Work on-site, Warsaw or Gdansk
Nice to have:
- Experience working abroad
- Experience working with OKRs
- Consulting mindset
- Network of people you want to get on board after you join
- Experience and/or knowledge of Finance, Insurance, Energy, Biotech or Retail
What we offer:
- PLN 10,000-20,000+ PLN gross (UoP) depending on your experience, skills, and network
- Stock option plan + bonuses
- Work with smart, good and committed people
- Big opportunity to grow and help grow others
- Transparency and impact to make changes in the organization
- Work on Macbook
- Office on Chmielna street (very center of Warsaw) and in Wrzeszcz in Gdańsk
- Opportunity to work both from Warsaw and Gdańsk offices
- Private healthcare (including a 50% discount for dental care) and Sport card
- Flat structure
- Flexible hours
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday
- Company retreat every year
- Foosball tournaments 🙂
Work hours: Flexible – this is a results-oriented position. Occasionally we need to work during evenings, e.g. to meet with a US client.
Remote work: We work in the office by default, because we value being together, but it is normal to work remotely from time to time.
Employment type: permanent employment preferred.