🤓 Sales Development Representative
3 600 - 6 000 PLN netto
🌍 Appsilon | Chmielna, Warszawa🖥 https://appsilon.com/
#Representative, #sales, #presales
Appsilon is an ambitious and fast-growing software house and consultancy specializing in decision support systems and machine learning with Fortune 500 clients across the globe. We are a unique company driven by a mission to improve our society and environment.
Before you apply, please read our code of conduct.
The role of a Sales Development Representative revolves around lead generation, not closing deals. You’ll assist in qualifying leads that generate a certain amount of business, allowing account executives to focus more on closing deals. By joining Appsilon you have the chance to work in an organization that allows you to continually grow and learn from more experienced people.
If you have had your first experience in a similar position, you want to develop in a technology company, you are an energetic, accurate and fast person and you communicate fluently in English – this is the right place for you!
- Evaluation and qualification of leads and researching information about companies and people
- E-mail and phone communication with potential clients
- Maintaining the CRM and supporting the Sales team
- Outbound to potential prospects & support Data 4 Good by searching and qualifying potential partners
Why Appsilon is a good place for you
- People really like us, outbound is easy 🙂
- Our clients are high-profile Fortune 500 Clients, including some of the world’s most important companies
- Fast growing company – you can grow with us
- Smart and friendly team with great, non-toxic company culture
- Great leadership: no micromanagement or burnout risk
- A privately held company, no outside investors
In addition, we offer:
- 3600 – 6000 PLN/B2B + bonus (other forms of contract possible)
- +5% of salary in Personal Development Budget to spend on activities that help you grow
- 26 days of paid holidays + an equivalent of public holidays in Poland, est. 11 days in 2021
- 4 paid days per year to be used for training/conferences, events, or workshop
- Remote work-first working culture with flexible working hours
- Private health care insurance
- Sports card
What we expect
- Alignment with the company values, core purpose and the Code of Conduct
- Proficient English. Very good written communication
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a B2B sales or business development role for a technology company
- Comfortable with videoconferencing and remote conversation setup
- You have to be located in Poland
What can you expect during the recruitment process?
- Screening call with Talent Manager
- Recruitment Task
- Sales Interview
- Meeting with the CEO
- Reference Check
Does this sound like a great opportunity for you? Use the Apply button below!