🤓 Graphic Designer
5 000 - 7 000 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension Sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#softwarehouse, #graphic, #design
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for a brilliant Graphic Designer to join our team.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be expected to:
- support Apptension in telling compelling stories through our social media and website,
- level up our brand image in order to attract top talent,
- prepare beautiful case studies that present our project-based work in the best light possible,
- help us win new deals by putting together eye-candy pitches, e-books, and other lead magnets,
- design crazy internal stuff (i.e. flip-flops for our employees),
- collaborate in an agile environment with Marketing, People & Culture, and Sales departments to make all the above happen.
What do you need to have to join us?
Impeccable design skills and strong working ethics are a must-have. Here’s a list of things that we would expect you to have:
- 2-4 years of commercial experience in graphic design (both digital and print-based),
- strong portfolio to prove the above,
- solid knowledge of graphic design fundamentals (color theory, typography basics, Gestalt theory of perception principles, image composition, and stuff),
- good command of Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, and G Suite,
- proficiency in English, both spoken and written (at least B2 level),
- respect for the deadlines.
Here’s a list of nice-to-haves that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- you keep your eyes on the current visual communication trends,
- you are a team player with a no-ego attitude,
- you can execute sleek motion graphics designs (up to, let’s say, 60 second-long formats),
- you know 3D graphics fundamentals (Cinema 4D preferred),
- you did some cool brand design and/or photography stuff in the past,
- you spent some time of your career at a digital or marketing agency.
Here's what we have to offer:
- UoP: 3000 - 4200 PLN net
- B2B: 5000 - 7000 PLN net + VAT
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes. Other benefits include:
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- remote work - we work remotely now but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign.