🤓 Head of Sales (IT)
15 000 - 18 000 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#it, #softwarehouse, #sales
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen who mix outstanding tech skills with a solid dose of creativity. We partner with the world’s leading brands, disruptive start-ups, and ingenious investors coding their ideas into reality!
We flavor our client’s projects with the secret sauce which, taking dozens of awards they received into consideration, the industry finds delicious. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for an experienced Head of Sales to join our team.
What's this position about:
- Work with company’s business goals set by the board, translating them into interdepartmental OKRs and then smaller initiatives you and the sales team will work on.
- Manage feedback and insights from and within the C-level management to ensure that the sales process and all its smaller dependencies run smoothly within the whole organisation and are aligned with the company's strategy.
- Contribute your perspective & work directly with other leaders to mitigate the risks and build best practices around key areas: client management, production and resources.
- Accurately forecast pipeline growth and probability of closing deals. Working and prioritising sales team’s actions based on financial prognosis for each month and quarter to achieve expected annual growth of 30%.
- Build & lead the sales team, from everyday aspects like performance and best practices within the team to strategic aspects like hiring needs, team growth and mentoring.
- Build a portfolio of key projects and clients, taking responsibility over the end to end life cycle of those deals from discovery, RFP to delivery and client management.
- Have responsibility over ensuring a healthy deal pipeline together with your team. You will have to deliver yourself a fair amount of operational sales work amongst key leads and accounts.
- Negotiate contracts and project documentation oversight (MSA, SOW, NDAs). Educate the team on best practices around those.
- Expand Apptension reach within the industry and network through clients engagement and new business development. Build new key partnerships the company will directly benefit from.
What do you need to have to join us?
- Min. 5 years of overall experience working in sales for an IT company, with a sales process similar in nature to that at a software house or technology consulting company. At least 2 years working in a similar role at a head/lead level.
- A track record of significant contributions to the company's project portfolio. Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in order to grow accounts and expand your reach to start new partnerships.
- Grasp for a big picture of work that needs to be delivered across departments and with the C-level to build competitive advantage, improve offering process, quality of the service and achieve client’s satisfaction.
- Experience in managing sales teams: setting up goals, mentoring, conflict solving, giving feedback and helping them to set up their daily routines and tasks to achieve sales targets.
- Sound knowledge of digital, software production and overall delivery process are a paramount for this role in order to position yourself as a confident expert in the field both across the Apptension teams, as well as provide consultative, value-based support to our clients.
- Successful sales record with years of practical experience of working at different stages of the sales pipeline - lead generation, lead qualification, offering, account management - strong understanding of how to successfully move leads between those stages in practice (to do it yourself) and in theory (to help mentor your team).
- Understanding of delivery team utilisation and project allocation, their relationship to overall client profitability to support the scheduling across the project.
- Proven experience in shaping and selling complex and effective offers, which exceed client expectations and challenge the status quo.
- Excellence in leading key RFP processes, understanding of how to take the ownership of the process while collaborating with project and technical teams.
- Understanding of accurate growth forecasting for targets across the accounts and new biz.
- Experience of leading contract negotiations and project documentation (MSA, SOW, TAD)
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills ability to translate communication into actionable plans
- Gravitas and strong interpersonal skills along with a sense of versatility as to how to best use them - ability to recognise situations where you may need to claim an assertive position, be more persuasive or lenient.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1).
- Motivation and knowledge to influence and make positive changes to the organisation.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure to navigate through requirements around sales targets, company’s objectives, growing sales team and clients’ needs but ultimately always strive to arrive at the best possible place in each of the situations you will lead.
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- Experience working with investors.
- Ability to introduce small automations and tools integrations to improve existing processes and allow accurate data analysis.
- Some experience in leading organisational transformation.
- Strong leadership ability which has developed high performing teams.
- Experience in building sales strategy and starting a sales team from ground up.
Here's what we have to offer:
UOP: 8850 - 10600 PLN net
B2B: 15000 - 18000 PLN net + VAT
UOP: 8850 - 10600 PLN net
B2B: 15000 - 18000 PLN net + VAT
The Apptension Vibe is our favorite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes.
Other benefits include:
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- remote work - we work remotely now but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance + psychological support
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
This is how our recruitment process looks like:
- We will look closely at your CV to check if you have adequate experience.
- If so, we will schedule a short phone call to get to know you better.
- After that, we will invite you to take part in an online interview with your hiring manager.
- The last stage is skills evaluation, which will have a form of an online workshop.
Start your application, we’re waiting for you! :)