🤓 Marketing Specialist - Teamdeck
7 000 - 10 000 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension sp. z o.o. | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 https://apptension.com
#digital, #saas, #marketing
Hi from Teamdeck, Poland-based quality resource planning software that allows effective resource management for IT companies across the globe. Unique software that simplifies project planning with thoughtful resources spread across different projects and different times, all in one tool.
Teamdeck is part of the Apptension family supporting IT projects, it runs side by side with its sister company Apptension and benefits from all the innovation and new features happening alongside. But don’t take our word for it - join us and see for yourself what the Apptension vibe is all about.
Now, we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join our team.
What's this position about:
- planning and executing B2B marketing campaigns that drive results
- generating quality leads using paid and organic strategies
- monitoring and managing the top of the sales funnel - quantity of incoming leads, their quality and conversion rate (CRM)
- writing and managing various marketing materials including newsletters, social media content
- cooperating with freelancers, copywriters and sales department
- recycling existing content to drive more traffic
- planning consistent marketing communication across various channels
- creating automations to warm up existing leads
- analyzing, reporting and optimization of all marketing activities
- reporting to the CEO
What will your typical workday look like?
On a daily basis, you will be looking for ways to attract a selected group of potential customers. You will be designing marketing campaigns directed towards software houses, start-ups and creative agencies.
You’ll track the quantity and quality of incoming leads and look for ways to convert cold leads into warm ones.
You'll be responsible for co-creating content plans, publishing posts on a blog and social media.
You will search for collaboration opportunities that will increase our domain rate.
You'll be co-responsible for keeping our knowledge base up to date.
Part of your responsibility will be to report the progress and outcome on a weekly basis to make sure that the whole team is on the same page. You will contribute to fostering transparency.
Tools you’ll be working with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Teamdeck app
- Teamdeck landing page (WordPress)
- Atlassian tools: Jira and Confluence
- Google Meet and Zoom
- Google Workspace tools
What do you need to have to join us?
- min. 2 years of experience working for an IT company (ideally with SaaS procucts)
- excellent command of written and spoken English (C1)
- experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to generate leads for Sales Department
- experience in working with CRM to track users’ actions and responding accordingly
- understanding of key challenges in marketing of a SaaS company - you can put yourself in the clients’ shoes and you can partner with developers and sales team to drive results
- impressive written and verbal communication skills,
- ability to translate communication into an actionable plan
- passion for content creation and tech B2B content in your portfolio
- practical knowledge of a digital marketer toolset - you know where to look for ideas and how to derive insights from your marketing moves
- passion for marketing - you believe in data-based marketing
Things that will help you stand out from the other candidates:
- some understanding of financial forecasting and how it should translate into sales team priorities and everyday work
- some experience of building internal processes or improving the existing ones
- tech-savviness - you are keen on the IT world
Here's what we have to offer:
CoE: 4100 - 5900 PLN net
B2B: 7000 - 10000 PLN net + VAT
The Apptension Vibe is our favourite perk: we’re really into laughs, high-fives and comfy clothes.
Other benefits include:
- flexible working hours - we start between 8 A.M and 11 A.M
- remote work - we work remotely now, but we have a convenient office location in the center of Poznań too!
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams + we enjoy spending time together not only in the office
- co-funded Multisport card
- private health insurance
- 1500 PLN per year for training, courses, books of your choice
- team retreats and internal initiatives
- DevTalks, knowledge-sharing meetings + board games nights
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation, board games and books
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign