🤓 Product Manager @SaaS platform
🌍 AppUnite | ul. Droga Dębińska 3a/3, Poznań🖥 https://appunite.com/
Who are we?
Not a software-house for sure, not a product company either. We try to take the best from both of these approaches. We build deep, long-last relationships based on mutual trust. Our clients have insight into the smallest details of our work and direct communication channels create a feeling of sitting next to the team. We foster a spirit of collaboration and try to work as one team with one goal.
What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- work as a PM side by side with a CEO
- take responsibility for the effective management of the development team's work
- take an active part in defining functions and planning the development of new and existing solutions
While working with us, you will:
- work in a company building a SaaS product for procurement management platform
- have a lot of autonomy for action
- enjoy a casual, start-up like work environment
To make sure you are a good fit, you should:
- Have Previous working experience (min. 1 year) in building software products as a Product Owner (For instance: gathering requirements, discovery workshops that include tools like stakeholders map, competition analysis, and others!),
- Be fluent in written and spoken English,
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes,
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal,
- Have experience with tools like Asana or JIRA Next-Gen.
If you are:
- a team player.
- a customer and product oriented person.
- a geek who constantly looks for new skills.
- responsible but also flexible one...
Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet these requirements fully. We will support you in learning and catching up.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements,
- Call with the recruiter to check our mission & values match,
- Technical discussion with the PO team,
- Technical discussion with the Team Leader.
- Opportunity to participate in and help organize internal and/or public events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events (we meet online too!)
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, which explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Book formula - Buy-a-Book program - an opportunity for any educational book you may want to be purchased by the company,
- Possibility to work from an exotic location (Thailand or Portugal) as part of our workation program,
- Spacious office space in the Poznań city center, if you prefer meeting your colleagues on site,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- The piggy bank - dedicated activities fund for each team member,
- Flexible office hours and possibility of remote work,
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- Co-financed multisport membership,
- Paid vacation and sick days,
- Private life insurance,
- Private healthcare,
- New MacBook.