🤓 Customer Success Engineer
7 000 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 AVSystem | Radzikowskiego 47d, Kraków🖥 https://www.avsystem.com/
#CustomerSucces, #AccountManager, #B2B
What will be your tasks?
We are building a new IoT Customer Success team for our market-leading IoT device management platform, which is trusted by such telecommunication giants as Vodafone, AT&T, Bell Canada.
Customer Success Engineer role is an essential part of our product and end-to-end offering, requiring both technical and business skills. The candidate will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the system, as well as implementing solutions directly for and with the Client. Customer Success Engineer is a good start to take over more advanced business/technical roles at a later stage. You will have a unique possibility to create your own career path within our company based on your skills and experience.
A Customer Success Engineer will be part of the product team targeting delivery of a global IoT device management service for enterprises. The candidate will take part in IoT-oriented projects, e.g. managing the platform for remote configuration and provisioning of client devices, but more importantly, his focus will be mainly to support client business by finding new solutions and optimization for real customer use cases.
Key tasks include:
- Implementation of customer requirements through system configuration.
- Helping customers to facilitate their smooth onboarding with our system.
- Cooperation with customers in the configuration of the system and device testing.
- Reporting system errors and gathering feedback from our customers.
- Creating documentation of delivered solutions.
- Conducting training and providing answers in regards to the IoT protocol and solutions.
- Working closely with the development team on resolving bugs and with the product team on designing new features.
- Seeking new business opportunities and optimization of customer processes.
What we expect from you:
- IT-oriented education (preferably: Information Technology, Automation and Robotics, Information and Communication Technology, Electrical Engineering) or
- Analytical mind supported with non-humanities studies
- Knowledge of computer networks and tools (e.g. wireshark, tcpdump, netcat, netstat)
- Knowledge of common communication protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, HTTP, TLS)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (basic Bash or Python)
- Being able to use a Linux-based system (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian).
- Fluent communication skills in Polish and English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- If you know the following, that’s great, but if you don't, we will train you here once you’re onboarded. Don’t worry!
- Knowledge of IoT protocols: MQTT, CoAP, LwM2M.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Experience in working with foreign customers (but contrary to SpaceX, we work only with customers inhabiting Earth).
- Programming skills in at least one programming language.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Cloud Native deployments concepts
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP courses
- Experience in Google Cloud / Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure
- Previous work experience in IT.
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- Multisport card.
- Company’s own parking and bike room.
- A kitchen full of snacks.
- Work in a leading Polish technology company building its own industry-winning products used by top companies around the world.
- A relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.
- Freestyle working policy - hybrid working style, no face masks restrictions