🤓 Product Manager
🌍 Azimo | Karmelicka 27, Kraków🖥 https://azimo.com/
#PM, #customerexperience, #ProjectManagement
Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our growing team.
Leading a team focused on the core customer experience across Android, iOS and the Web, you will analyse, define, launch and optimise products for Azimo’s customers around the world.
Identifying opportunities through data analysis and customer research will be key. We're looking for someone who believes that starting small and iterating fast, bringing in both qualitative and quantitative data is the best way to build products that scale.
You will develop a deep understanding of our customers, their desires and behaviours, the competitive landscape and create innovative solutions that achieve high impact. This is a hands on role where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
- Create new products and features that help our customers achieve their goals
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our core experience
- Work closely with our Insights team to gain deep knowledge of our customers and their behaviours
- Communicate progress to all levels of the organisation
- Experience of delivering amazing customer experiences
- Analytical approach to product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to define and build metrics to measure success and identify areas of improvement
- Experience in financial services is not necessary, but a big plus
- This role is offered on a Business to Business or Employment contract
- 26 paid holidays
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook