🤓 Technical SEO Specialist (onsite/remote)
🌍 Azimo | Karmelicka 27, Kraków🖥 https://azimo.com/
#SEO, #technical, #English
Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
We are looking for a Technical/On-page SEO Specialist to support the business growth through new customer activations from our SEO channel.
You will be responsible for working with all aspects of Technical SEO and will take ownership of the SEO technical road map and drive its execution.
You will report into the Search Marketing Manager and will also work closely with key internal stakeholders including our Engineering, Content, Marketing, Product and Design teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Audit our multilingual website to unearth technical issues that negatively impact SEO performance
- Identify areas of improvement in the website structure, internal linking and internal search engine
- Liaise with developers/UX to ensure recommendations are implemented successfully
- Creating and executing international SEO strategies to improve our online presence.
- Carry out regular site audits (content, technical, link profile) and make recommendations for optimising the site.
- Make on-page recommendations based on keyword research, working closely with both the content team and the developers
- Support the development team with international SEO, website launches in new markets and migrations when needed (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation)
- Identify areas of improvement for page speed, core web vitals and mobile friendliness
- Focus on improving usability and discoverability
- Detailed keyword research for multilingual website.
- Collaborate with Development, UX, Product and Marketing to develop strategies informed by search opportunities, keyword analysis and intent signals
- Monitor our backlink profile and find patterns of potentially harmful links
- Define KPIs and success metrics around technical SEO efforts and monitor ongoing performance
- Maintain detailed monthly reporting documents to monitor and communicate SEO performance
- Keep up to date with Google's latest algorithms and updates and ensure technical SEO strategies are up to date and being adhered to
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers, and other colleagues to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their thinking
- 3 + years agency or in-house experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate your role in search traffic growth from a current/previous position
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and SEO tools like Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Sitebulb, Semrush, AHREFS, etc
- Experience in reporting, making recommendations for improvements and providing rationale behind those recommendations
- Strong understanding of International SEO and hreflang implementation
- Understanding of common web technologies (HTML/CSS, JS Libraries, PHP etc)
- Understanding of Python (prefered but not essential)
- Understanding of browser-based development tools such as Page Speed Insights, Web.Dev, Dataslayer, Tag Assistant, etc
- Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
- Experience of analysing organic growth issues/opportunities and devising recommendations
- Knowledge on Google guidelines regarding sitemaps, robots.txt, disavow files and usage of SEO HTML tags and attributes but also SERPs, rich results and structured data
- Conduct competitor analysis and insights (link strategies, on-page and content) In-Depth backlink analysis and auditing processes.
- You are fluent in English. Speaking an additional language would be a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
- 26 paid holidays
- Remote work
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Private Medical Healthcare for you & your family
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Multisport & Lunch card
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook
- Travel between our offices in Europe (when travel resumes)
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech start-ups in Europe
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!