🤓 Performance Marketing Manager
10 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 B INTERACTIVE Sp. z o.o. | Centrum, Kraków🖥 https://b-interactive.com/
Are you an experienced performance marketing manager looking for new exciting challenges and opportunities?
Join B Interactive, one of Poland’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies with clients located all over the world. In the past 12 months, we’ve helped our Partners 2-3x their monthly profits (by as much as 269,000 USD/month) within 2 months of working with us.
Founded in 2017, our main focus is accelerating ecommerce brands with paid advertising and world-class creative. We’re currently generating 3-4 million PLN per month in online sales for our Partners.
In contrast to many agencies, we don’t work with every client and only work with brands that meet our strict selection criteria. We never onboard clients unless we know that we can get results for them. We look at them as business partners and friends and we even send them gifts in the mail.
We’re currently in a rapid growth phase and are thus looking to onboard an experienced performance marketing manager to work full time in a virtual environment. This position is open to fill immediately and we are looking for growth minded individuals looking to continue developing their career in this exciting industry.
As our performance marketing manager, you’ll own the development of effective marketing strategies and will work closely with our media buying and creative teams to help us and our Partners grow as quickly as possible
What’s In It For You:
- You get to work with really unique brands from multiple countries with a large appetite for growth. Our Partners are mostly turning over >$100K USD a month, we don’t work with brands that just got launched.
- You’ll join a team of experts. We’ve managed over 11.000.000 PLN in advertising spend on Facebook and Google Ads in various industries.
- Through your work, you can significantly influence the revenues of our Partners (and have lots of fun during the process).
- You will get paid for results. Your salary is not just a base, we have incentivized bonuses because when our Partners grow, we grow too. We want you to have a ball in the game.
- You’ll work in a fun, relaxed environment with passionate people who truly enjoy what they’re doing. We want to be able to hang out with the people we work with.
Some, But Not All Of Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Owning the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns that we implement for Partners to drive consistent growth.
- Owning Partner performance goals (revenue, profit, ROAS) and ensure we’re on track to achieve or overachieve them. Reacting if we’re off target and performing activities to improve performance.
- Developing and managing all of our marketing activities, including paid advertising, funnels, landing pages, and organic channels such as email marketing, contests, etc.
- Writing exceptional copy for ads and landing pages.
- Coming up with marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Auditing and reviewing Partners’ ecommerce platforms to make sure they’re giving us the tools that we need to deliver results.
- Driving CRO activities to improve conversion rates as well as reviewing Hotjar heatmaps and recordings.
- Having difficult conversations with team members when they’re not meeting our KPIs or when they’re not doing the right things.
- Setting up ad campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads, creating and updating product feeds on Facebook and GMC as well as solving technical issues.
- Checking comments under ads on Facebook and Instagram and making sure people aren’t hating on our Partner or recommending competitors’ products.
- Communicating with Facebook and Google support and account managers.
- Setting up tracking.
- Doing keyword research.
- Monitoring rejected ads and account compliance.
You Could Be A Good Fit If You:
- Want to grow professionally and personally. Our goal is to grow ourselves, our businesses, and the businesses that we serve.
- Are the type of person who will hustle and check ad accounts on weekends before you go out with friends.
- Have a real passion for performance marketing and ecommerce.
- Have a proven track record as a performance marketing manager and media buyer in the ecommerce industry (case studies are welcome).
- Have in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Google Ads, and direct response marketing (2+ years of experience).
- Have strong analytical and creative skills.
- Are fluent in both written and spoken English (C1/C2 or a native speaker).
- Are a multitasker, excellent communicator, and fast learner.
- Can work under pressure to meet deadlines and deliver measurable results.
- Like and embrace change.
- Invest in your education.
- Value authenticity and honesty over making a Partner or team member feel good.
The remuneration package for this position consists of a base salary (10.000-12.000 PLN/month + VAT) and commission depending on results. We believe that this is a win-win, as we can grow together.
We go above and beyond to make sure our team and our Partners are all well taken care of and we are looking forward to the proper candidates applying for this position.
B Interactive goes through a rigorous process to screen all applicants and hold our interview process in a professional and expeditious manner.
To apply for this position, please submit an up to date resume along with a cover letter explaining why you’re interested in this position. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be accepted. Performance marketing case studies are more than welcome.
Once you have applied, you will hear back from us within 3 business days if we decide to invite you to a first round interview. Due to the immediate need for this position to be filled we are looking for people who can start immediately/within the next 2 weeks.
We look forward to your application and seeing if we can further serve our industry together.