🤓 Project Manager
🌍 Bejamas | Business Link Green2Day, Wrocław🖥 https://bejamas.io/careers/
#PM, #projectmanager, #remote
The success of every JAMstack or Progressive Web App project we have lies in the hands of a Project Manager. If you want to lead a team of developers and make a significant impact on our deliveries, read on further.
As a Project Manager at Bejamas, your responsibility will be, in short, to coordinate our developers and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time to our customers and produce the desired results for them.
For everything involving a project’s organization and schedule, you will be the go-to person for our sales & development team as well as the customer.
- At least 1 year of proven commercial experience in managing IT projects remotely
- Exceptional client-facing as well as internal communication skills
- Ability to understand customers’ point of view and translate his requirements into user stories, tasks, and timelines
- Strong attention to detail as well as adherence to set deadlines
- Experience working in a kanban and scrum development process
- Experience with coordinating resource availability in an IT company
- Written and spoken English at a high level to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the team
- Technical background, with basic understanding or hands-on experience in software or web development
- Basic understanding of tools such as Jira, Sketch, Figma, InVision, and Zeplin
- Making sure all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- If the project can’t be shipped on time nor within the budget: communicate that to the customer as early as possible and work with him and the rest of our team to ensure the best possible outcome for the customer is achieved
- Developing detailed project plans
- Ensuring resource availability and coordinating demand and supply of developers with our sales and HR team
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Managing relationships with our customers and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Because happy people make a great company.
Get things done from home, co-working space, or a beach.
- Learning & development
Propose a course you want to learn from and get a 100% refund.
- Co-working space in Wroclaw
For those living in Wroclaw, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.
- Exciting retreats
Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
- Paid bank holidays
Bejamas pays for every public holiday in your country.
- Sportscard and healthcare
For those living in Poland, or those who’d like to try - you’re always welcome.