🤓 E-Commerce Specialist with English
🌍 Beliani | Więckowskiego 1b/1, Szczecin🖥 http://www.beliani.pl
#marketing, #onlinemarketing, #marketingspecialist
Beliani is an international online store founded in Switzerland, selling its designer furniture in 18 countries, including Great Britain, Germany, France and many more. Due to the constant development of our company we're looking for an e-commerce specialist with English.
This role has a big part to play in the company’s future. You’ll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing and Business Development team as well as the Technology/ Developers team to enhance the performance of our website on commercial results as well as user experience.
E-Commerce Specialist with English
- Facilitation of our online sales throughout all available distribution channels.
- Cooperation with our external partners (eBay, Amazon and VidaXL)
- Management of technical integration with the new partners.
- Maintenance of product data export to our sales partners (both technical and factual verification).
- Sales increase and improvement of key on-site metrics.
- Data analysis, reporting, and budget planning.
- Performance analysis of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics etc.)
Required skills and experience:
- Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Fast learning skills, proactive approach, ability to prioritize and plan
“Nice-to-have” skills and experience:
- Relevant professional work experience as a digital analyst/ web analyst.
- A passion for data analysis and problem-solving with a proactive and analytical approach.
- Experience in using digital analytics solutions, ideally Google Analytics
- Inquisitive approach and the ability to translate customer behaviours from Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Business manager
- Adwords experience
- Understanding of HTML and XML
The benefits we offer:
- Medical coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Sports packets
- Everyday use of English
- Discounts for our furniture
- Non-corporate structure
- Introduction to marketing, e-commerce & SEM related topics
- Training and support from the team
- A good work environment in an office in the city centre
- Attractive salary
We also give you the opportunity to:
- Be at the heart of the business. Your position allows/requires you to be in the centre of it all. Cooperation with departments like Customer Service, Graphics Designers, Finances, Purchasing, Logistics as well as external partners on a daily basis gives you a good insight into the business from all perspectives.
- Have insight and development within a fast-growing e-commerce business.
- Work closely with our technical and graphics team to create valuable content and graphic materials for our website, social media accounts as well as external partners.
- Learn about many modern e-commerce tools used to build brand awareness and grow a business.