🤓 Marketing Specialist
🌍 Beso Lux Sp. z o.o. | Łąkowa 7A/E, Łódź🖥 https://besolux.com/
We are fastly growing online furniture reseller cooperating with companies all over the Europe based in Łódź.
Beso Lux Group’s (BSG) story began in 2012 in Luxemburg with the creation of interior design brands.
In the following years, BSG expanded in home & decor sector cooperating with the biggest e-commerce retailers and market places in Europe.
Today BSG has an expansive portfolio of 20 brands and is one of the biggest sellers of sofas in Europe. Thanks to a motivated, young and creative team, BSG has distinguished itself by creating original and high-quality products.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Brainstorming, developing and executing ideas for creative marketing campaigns, including Google Ads
- Starting and establish long term cooperation with influencers
- Managing the cooperation with press
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Develop and create marketing materials and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Representing company on fairs, conferences and other events
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Knowledge of Media Channels, basic SEO and affiliation marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as MailChimp (or similar), Google Analytics, CRM systems and content management systems
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Creativity, Innovative, Independent, Self-Starter, Adaptability
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A great international team of experts and talented top performers to support and inspire you
- Working in a company that is driven by culture of enthusiasm, cooperation and team spirit as well as fairness and honest style
- An attractive compensation package