🤓 Product Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN netto
🌍 Beta District | Kochanowskiego, 7, Poznań🖥 https://www.betadistrict.com
#productdesign, #UI, #UX
Committed to making sure the work you produce is not only beautiful, but intuitive, reliable and intelligent? Join us to lead product design decisions across multiple complex applications, digging deep into the details, advocating for our end-users and delivering pixel-perfect outputs.
As a Product Designer you…
- handle the full cycle of new product design: research, ideation, design, development, launch and improvement.
- serve as the ambassador of the product UI/UX, acting as a role model and the voice of the customer to drive delivery of best-in-class user experiences.
- witness your work in products used by thousands of users across multiple brands, ensuring you deliver your best.
- have a lot of fun and be recognised for your achievements.
…have and can clearly demonstrate:
- the expertise and skills necessary to lead development of design-focused projects. This may comprise experience in product design, a design-focused education, or other relevant design experience and skills.
- a portfolio of impressive UI/UX design work for software applications.
- up-to-date knowledge of design software (eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision)
- ability to prioritise, balancing long-term strategy and design needs with business objectives.
- strong communication skills, a passion for collaboration and the ability to work closely with stakeholders outside the design team (engineering, marketing, finance, etc)
- flexibility/adaptability: comfortable with quickly changing priorities and conditions, and capable of dealing effectively with complexity and change.
…get bonus points for:
- experience working in an agile environment.
- ability to execute your designs in HTML and CSS.
- interesting projects that demonstrate your passion for product development.
- experience in designing and maintaining cross-platform design systems.
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacations, maternity and paternity leave
- A new MacBook and accessories to make sure you're working with the best technology
- Private health insurance
- Multisport card
- Financing of an English language course
- Weekly team lunch paid for by company in various restaurants
- Regular team building events: casual drinks, parties, games and strategy sessions
- Office snacks and drinks - free for all to take